The City Council Monday:
- Adopted an ordinance relating to campaign regulations
- Adopted amendments to Malibu Code setting up a new purchasing system and informal bidding process on public projects
- Established a list of nine holidays for purposes of the city’s noise ordinance governing the construction industry
- Approved formation of a 15-member Youth Commission
- Awarded to the Malibu Surfside News a contract for advertising summary announcements of the city council agendas
- Consented to the transfer of control of Falcon Cablevision to Charter Communications Inc.
- Agreed to consider a ballot proposal that would impose a general tax on beach parking