Discussion on Next Week’s City Council:
Next week’s meeting will combine the Sept. 13 meeting due to the power outage. City Council meeting moves to Tuesday in observance of Rosh Hashanah.
Proclamation Declaring September 2022 as Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
- Integrated Regional Water Management Implementation Grant.
- Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy Hazard Tree Grant Acceptance.
- Amendment No. 2 to Professional Services Agreement with Iris Consulting. Authorize the Mayor to execute the Professional Services Agreement Amendment No. 2 with Iris Consulting for software development and system integration.
- State of California Department of Parks and Recreation Per Capita Program Grant.
- Master Facility Use Agreement with Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District.
Ordinances and Public Hearings
- Appeal No. 21-016 – Appeal of Planning Commission Resolution No. 21-11 (18868 Pacific Coast Highway; Owner/Appellant, Farshid Etaat).
- KnoxBox Education Campaign.
- Film Permit Services Review. Recommended Action: 1) Receive report on the film permit services; and 2) Direct staff to issue a Request for Proposal for film permit services.
- Recommendation of Change to LADYJ Departure Procedure from LAX.
- Resolution Declaring the Existence of a Local Emergency and Initiating a Program for Reducing the Risk of Fires Associated with Individuals Living Unhoused and Otherwise Engaged in Unpermitted and Regulated Camping.
To view the full City Council Agenda, visit malibucity.org/virtualmeetings.