This is KBUU News – the headlines:
- = Civic Center Way construction ahead … it will mean closure of the road for a short time this winter.
- = Edison is asking for a half billion dollars from its ratepayers … to improve fire safety.
- = The question is … aren’t ratepayers already paying for that … to a company that makes 12 percent return on investment.
- = The city … and FEMA … both plan emergency tests today and Thursday.
- = And it was yet another hit and run that closed Topanga Canyon yesterday.
Malibu’s Only Local Daily News – 7 times every morning
Hey Alexa – Play K B U U.
On the web at www.radiomalibu.net