Facts about the registered voters polled
- 67 % have lived in Malibu 10 years or more
- Maintaining the city’s roads was the top issue picked
- Cleaning up pollution in the creek and lagoon was second
- Preparing for disasters and reducing traffic congestion tied for third
- 53 % said definitely or probably No to increased property taxes for purchase of undeveloped land
Who do the registered voters trust?
- 44% are more likely to support the measure if it was supported by their homeowners’ association
- 30% are more likely to support the measure if all five council members supported it
- 37% are less likely to support a measure if all five council members supported it
- 40% are more likely to support a measure if the Malibu Chamber of Commerce supported it.