From F-M 99.1 … KBUU News … these are the Tuesday Headlines:
- = Santa Barbara restricting use of its beaches over Labor Day.
- = But with temperatures expected to hit 115 in L-A … no Labor Day crowd controls here.
- = A statewide ban on nasty rat poison … appears to have passed in Sacramento.
- = Malibu parents are warned … you just can’t pull your kids out of school.
- = And eviction protections for renters passed last night … what do they mean?
Malibu’s Only Local Daily News … from Radio Malibu …. F-M 99 point 1 K B U U. Good morning … I’m Hans Laetz reporting.
On the radio at 99.1 FM.
Streaming at www.radiomalibu.net