- = KBUU gets the first copy of the official CalFire report on the Woolsey Fire.
- = It started in two places … and there was only one fire truck immediately available.
- = Edison equipment was the culprit … says CalFire … but the defense contractor Boeing could not deal with two simultaneous ignitions.
- = And the winds were only 37 mile per hour when the Edison power line caught fire.
- = LA County unveils a 59 million dollar plan to patch up Malibu’s creaky water system.
- = Community outrage over the Santa Monica school superintendent … who is siding against Malibu in the school district divorce.
The coffee is hot.
The news today is even more hot.
Hear it on the radio on FM 99.1 … or stream it into your device by saying “Hey Alexa, play KBUU-LP.”
Or, click below and stream it.