This is KBUU News – the headlines:
- = PCH was closed for hours this morning … from the Incline to the freeway tunnel.
- = And a major wreck on the 101 west snarls traffic heading to the Malibu exits.
- = That major atmospheric river may just sweep past Malibu.
- = Rain should start falling this afternoon … but nothing is predictable about this storm.
- = No temporary poser poles …. officially … but the city says they will work with you.
This is Malibu’s only local daily news. It’s the (((( Wednesday ))) edition of the news … from Radio Malibu …. F-M 99 point 1 K B U U. Good morning … I’m Hans Laetz reporting.
The KBUU Newswire is posted today at https://www.radiomalibu.net/kbuu-newswire-wed-feb-13/
© 2014-2019, Zuma Beach FM Emergency and Community Broadcasting, Inc. “Malibu’s Only Local Daily News”, “Radio Malibu”, “KBU” and “99.1 KBU” are all registered trademarks. No portion of this newscast may be used in any way by any nonauthorized commercial enterprise. All rights are reserved.